Elvaston Castle is a stately home in Elvaston, Derbyshire, England. The Gothic Revival castle and surrounding parkland is run and owned by Derbyshire County Council as a country park known as Elvaston Castle Country Park.
The country park has 200 acres (0.81 km2) of woodlands, parkland and formal gardens.
Things to do at Elvaston…
- walking, including dog walking and health walking
- horse riding
- Local Nature Reserve
- wayfaring and orienteering
- activities and events
- Access For All facilities
- cycling, including national cycle route 6
- bird watching throughout the park and Local Nature Reserve where 6 hides are located
- photography – wildlife and landscape
- play area in the main car park for young children, to be used according to your child’s ability and under supervision at all times please
List devised and published by Derbyshire CC. See more activities and content here…